All about Well Dressing in the Derbyshire tradition
June 26 to July 3, 2021
Dedication: June 27, 10:30a.m. outside the Peacock Hotel.
1. Main Well Dressing on Church Lane, near its junction with the A6
2. Primary School Well Dressing on Woodhouse Lane (on the opposite side of the A6 from Church Lane), near the telephone box
3. Chatsworth Road Well Dressing
4. Peak Village Well Dressing
5. Women’s Institute Well Dressing (from 1994)
6. Women’s Institute Well Dressing (1993)
Show Past Well Dressings
How to get there
Rowsley is located on the A6 between Matlock and Bakewell.
CAR: use DE4 2JE for satnav
Use the Peak Village shopping centre car park (follow the brown tourist signs for “Peak Village Outlets”). A short footpath links the car park to the A6 adjacent to the Grouse and Claret pub.
BUS:Every Day: at least every hour to Derby, Bakewell and Buxton.