Welcome to Glyn Williams' Kabbalah Page, the start page for an extensive Kabbalah resource.
Follow the links below to other pages on this site.
- What is Kabbalah?
- This is a very complex question because Kabbalah
means many different things to many different people. At its most fundamental
level, it is a way of trying to comprehend the eternal mysteries of the
Universe. At its most perfect level, it is a way of life. Follow this link
for a discussion of what it may mean to you
- How did it begin?
- Follow this link for a brief history of how Kabbalah
came into being and its influences throughout the Western world
- The Tree of Life
- And follow this link for an explanation of the
Tree of Life diagram, one of the most potent symbols of Kabbalah
- When you have learned the importance of the Tree of Life, you
may wish to follow this series of guided meditations to familiarize
yourself with it.
- The mysteries of how the Universe was created
- Involution, Evolution
- The Lightning Flash and the Serpent: the journey of the
human soul from the Divine, through to the material Universe and back again
- The Subtle Bodies
- The spiritual makeup of a human being related to the levels
of the Tree of Life
- Kabbalah and Faith
- You do not have to be a Jew to be a Kabbalist (but perhaps
- How do you spell Kabbalah?
- You may be surprised by the answer.
- A fascinating series of guided meditations by Glyn Williams
© 1998-2010 Glyn Williams